What is Possible? How NMD Can Change Your Practice
Come hear the real story with the sales presentation from one of the most experienced Neuromuscular dentists in the world who studied directly with Drs Bernard and Robert Jankelson for several years and inherited their Seattle practice in 1990.
- The True Foundations and History of NMD: The Secret History
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Occlusion Review Relevant to NMD
- Instrumentation I: Proper Use and Improper Abuse. The limits of instrumentation.
- Instrumentation II: Hands on experience with Biometric Instruments
- Live Patient Demonstration
- Case Presentations: How Biometric Instrumentation findings aid with connecting the dots in differential diagnosis and treatment planning. Reduce stress, time, and stress.
- Learn how to successfully introduce biometric technologies into your current practice management model from someone with 40 years of experience in Neuromuscular Dentistry.
||The office of Dr. Crispen Simmons
|| Seattle, WA